The ProCAM II machining cycles generate optimized toolpaths for enhanced 2½ axis milling. Simulation, associative operations, and integrated feeds/speeds tables are examples of the easy-to-use tools provided to assist the programmer
ProCAM 2½ Axis Milling cycles include pocketing, profile, drill plunge roughing, Z wall definition, free form cutting and drilling. Machining algorithms use the latest toolpath and gouge protection methods. Cutting cycles provide fast, error-free toolpaths using ball, flat end mill, taper, corner round, thread mill and hog nose tools.
Tombstone, Rotary/Tilt Table Support
- Multi-plane machining allows easy implementation of tombstone work.
- Subroutines; fixture, work coordinate, and work and sub coordinates offsets.
- Horizontal milling machine viewing option.
Additional Features and Tools
- Multi-plane machining allows easy implementation of tombstone work.Toolpath creation and code generation is intuitive with a full range of easy-to-use tools.Subroutines; fixture, work coordinate, and work and sub coordinates offsets.
- Tree-based operations management includes moving, copying, saving and inserting repetitive operations.
- Tool Library representing all the tools in your current inventory. Define tools only once, not at every turret change.
- Fast, fully integrated material cutting simulation uses a solid model to display material removal process and compare work in process and part model.
- Integrated Feed/Speed Library has modifiable database containing over 1.7 million feed/speed combinations representing over 1100 materials. Calculates feeds and speeds automatically.